They look just like wood, without issues like weathering and the colour fading. So, this means less maintenance, which suits our super busy lifestyles.
At Glen Settle Windows, one of our key interests when we our sourcing the products we sell, is the ethics of the companies we use.
We are proud to use the British manufacturer, Solidor, as our composite door supplier.
Solidor have a ‘Green Promise’, which is their commitment to do their bit for the environment in terms of lead-free materials, comprehensive recycling policies and shared transport networks.
And they make beautiful doors.
We believe they are some of the best composite doors on the market. Their doors have a hardwood centre, not foam. Not only does this make them more secure, but it means once they have served their purpose, they can be recycled, creating a sustainable process.
• A wood-grain effect finish
• 23 colours available for both inside and out
• A 48mm solid wood core door
• Chamfered or sculptured door frames
• A high security locking system
• Manufactured here in the UK
• Less maintenance than a timber door