Keep your traditional windows looking exactly how they should and at the same time help insulate your home
Secondary glazing is suitable for homes, offices, hotels, schools – pretty much any project that requires subtle style that makes a dramatic difference.
With its super slim sightlines, Incarnation secondary glazing complements any style of property. On top of that it’s fully customisable, available finished in any RAL colour or woodgrain finish, with toughened or acoustic glass. Innovative modern or traditional hardwood moulded subframes complete the framework, and everything comes pre-assembled with discrete furniture.
Its low profiles and outstanding thermal and acoustic performance mean that secondary glazing is recommended by both Historic England and the Listed Property Owners Club as a suitable product for improving windows in historic buildings.
We install the best Secondary Glazing we can, not the most Secondary Glazing we can.
- Noise reduction – Far better acoustic performance than standard windows
- Insulation – Cost-effective thermal insulation for older buildings
- Conservation – Suitable for conservation areas and listed buildings
- Your style – Your style, customisable to your exact requirements
- 10 year guarantee
- 4mm toughened glass
- Capacity for glazing up to 12mm
- High grade acoustic foam
- Steel bearing rollers and clip locks (horizontal sliders)
- Pre-tensioned Caldwell Spirex balances (standard VS)
- Pre-tensioned Caldwell Torso2 balances (Deluxe Tilt VS)
- Fully removable sashes (Deluxe Tilt VS)
- Standard colours – white, brown, anodised
- Discrete window furniture
- Ancillary section to create combination units
- Optional features
- Flush fit pre-finished timber subframe
- Acoustic glass options
- Thermal glass options
- Arches, rakes, shapes
- Any RAL colour (two week lead time)
- Premium woodgrain finishes